Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wild Angels


lately Martin Sexton's music is what i can't get enough of.  i have been listening to him over and over.  searching for something perhaps or maybe just living in his voice and words and then there it was.  the song wild angels.  "we are wild Angels and we are free, " he sang and i thought.  yes!! that's it. 
this is why the Angels have come to me.   Wild Angels explains it all. Martin Sexton is singing my photos.   he is singing my heart.   and that's the magic of music.   

  so here are more from hawaii and underneath the photos i have posted the lyrics to the  song.  i wish i could put his incredible voice.   the music.  the music is what it's about but i don't know how to do this here.   i hope that  anyone who reads this and is inspired will seek it out for themselves.  
in the meantime.  here are the dreams...   the first one is my dearest Marena.   for whom i have total and complete love.   the te amo kind.  
xxx





Wild Angels

3 comments:

Marisa Smith Weppner, MA said...

perfect. beautiful.

Lindsey Jane Photography said...

Love it! and I haven't listened to Martin Saxton for awhile... you've inspired me yet again!

Lindsey Jane Photography said...

sorry... I meant SEXTON!